Classification PlanThe Classification Plan (2012) provides a description for each professional employment group. The description deals with the nature of the work specific to each group, the required qualifications, and a list of characteristic duties.
Classification Plan: Professional Staff (2012 Edition) Plan de personnel: personnel professionnel (Édition 2012) The Classification Plan covers the following employment groups.
- Academic Advisor
- Academic and Vocational Information Counsellor
- Administration Officer
- Communications counselor
- Financial Management Officer
- Guidance Counsellor (or educational counsellor)
- Pedagogical Counsellor
- Psychologist (or Educational Adjustment Counsellor)
- Social Work (or Social Service Officer)
- Specialist in Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Student Life Counsellor